I can believe we are traveling two nights on the row in the train!
We are on our next destination to Hue where finally we can get to have a break!
Every train station can always be a little apocaliptic expecially when it is cowded, it is hot, and you have two tired kids. Eventually with the help of our hotel guide we made it through the crowd. The train is very basic and we try not to be germophobe, more than anything it is old but we are so destroyed that we end up following asleep.
Next morning, I can't believe I manage to get decent coffee with tons of sugar in a little railway station, a vietnamese-american man offers to get out the train with me, I figure that if I have to get stuck in a little village I might as well have someone who spoke the language.
No comments:
Post a Comment