A last visit to Mao mauseleum or most probably the waxed version of him. I guess we had to do it before even the waxed version decompose!
After so much communism a little visit to the Lama Temple, where there is the biggest buddha of all and many minor one. I have the feeling there are going to be a lot of buddha statues in this trip.
Today is our last day, I really hate to leave a city, I have always the feeling to not have lived the city enough, that I need at least three monthes to explore the city little corners. There is always that feeling to have outlined the city and not have really a good story to tell. We also try the subway today which is so clean and new, I am reminded of the decayed subway on 7th avenue.
We are at the airport, incredible new terminal 3, waiting at Starrbuck for our flight to Bangkok, I am really getting a kick out of this vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment